Pollinator Gardening info


 These days pollinator gardening is popular, and people are looking for help to do it right. For that reason I'm writing to say that Heather Holm is one great resource! 
Here is a summary of Heather's recommendations from a webinar she did for the PA Master Gardeners


And here are two Heather Holm's books I highly recommend (note these are Amazon.com links the books are available in many places!)




and also the Xerces Society for Insect conservation is another great resource!
A few of the  Xerces Society's Books I have in my library.




   Xerces has more books about butterflies etc. that I haven't read.

Photo of a female a species green sweat bee, (Agapostemon sericeus) courtesy of the USGS Bee Inventory and Monitoring Lab from their Bees of Maryland Album on Flickr



Comments